Marketers are forever looking for ways and means to drive new users to download their apps. So, what is the best way to promote your app which is both effective and inexpensive? The answers to these two questions were presented by Google in a webinar on Wednesday “The Practitioners Guide to Driving App Downloads with AdWords.” Mobile experts George Meredith and Cameron Grace explained the most effective way of using display solutions and AdWords search to drive your app downloads north.
Those who attended the webinar learnt about
- The utilization of conversion optimizer to improve the return on investment
- The correct and most appropriate way of setting up a mobile app promotion campaign
- How to measure the downloads of Android apps
- How to capture user intent with ‘click to download’ and mobile app extension
- How to conduct a mobile app download campaign using different tools and mobile specific ad formats.
In case you have missed the webinar and want to download the slides or watch the recording go to the Google Business YouTube Channel