Marketers that can tap into the humungous data available on mobile platforms can really strike gold. The quintessential customer connects across a range of devices during the day and hence a holistic profile of the customer is essential. To maximize profits you need to maximize engagement with customers across various platforms.
Here are some tips that you could use in your SEO
- Be always available for the customer. This means you need to have a presence at all times across all mobile devices.
- Don’t bother too much on Cost Per Acquisition figures, instead focus on profits. Constantly update and change bidding strategies regularly and when necessary test higher positions while bidding for AdWords.
- Consumer behavior is constantly changing so don’t stop measuring all your efforts. If required use conversion imports and upload lifetime value data to Adwords from a CRM.
- Focus on in-app ecommerce and make it user friendly. Take inspiration from sites like Amazon mobile app ecosystem. Keep a close watch on how and what your consumers are doing with your app.
- Consumers spend a considerable time using apps. Make your apps such that they help you engage with consumers so that they become repeat buyers.
- To understand your customer better make sure your CRM software, search platform, product feeds, tools, and platforms integrate seamlessly.
- Spend maximum time on devising and executing strategy instead of getting bogged down with mundane tasks. This can be achieved if you automate optimally.
- No marketer that is not mobile friendly stands a chance. Optimize your website for mobile devices. In case your site is not optimized for mobiles, try mobile remarketing using mobile bid modifiers.
- Get a perfect handle on Google Mobile Ads. If possible thoroughly understand Google mobile ad sitelinks, click-to-download, click-to-call-in-app ads and other extensions for calls, offers, location and more.